• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures of 14 inch rally and P225/70R14

Gary Masse

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
I like to see what a B body(1971 RR, GTX or satellite) looks like with these tire/ wheel combo

I like to see what a B body(1971 RR, GTX or satellite) looks like with these tire/ wheel combo
Hi, if you are considering radials as I did do not buy from Coker. Even after writing on my order to ship tires with the latest DOT date codes they sent me tires produced in January 2021. This was just last week. I suspect they are not rotating their inventory. They are non-responsive and inflexible from a customer service standpoint. When they said they would have warehouse check dates on other tires days go by without any response. As an aside when they post on their website that tires 10 years old should be replaced I let them know the tires I purchased have only 7 years of service life left. I will likely never buy from them again.

No pics of that....everything I had got swapped out to 15" wheels.

Hi, if you are considering radials as I did do not buy from Coker. Even after writing on my order to ship tires with the latest DOT date codes they sent me tires produced in January 2021. This was just last week. I suspect they are not rotating their inventory. They are non-responsive and inflexible from a customer service standpoint. When they said they would have warehouse check dates on other tires days go by without any response. As an aside when they post on their website that tires 10 years old should be replaced I let them know the tires I purchased have only 7 years of service life left. I will likely never buy from them again.
I bet they would respond to a letter of intent.....state on it that it's unacceptable to sell 3 year old tires for brand new prices and that the tires are being shipped back. The big box tire stores around my area won't even repair a flat tire that's more than 5 years old....

No pics of that....everything I had got swapped out to 15" wheels.

I bet they would respond to a letter of intent.....state on it that it's unacceptable to sell 3 year old tires for brand new prices and that the tires are being shipped back. The big box tire stores around my area won't even repair a flat tire that's more than 5 years old....
Yes, to make matters more frustrating to me as a customer they have an early 2022 tire in stock and will ship it to me only after I give them my card number and pay for it first then they will credit me after they receive the defective tire. Why would I do that ? Chances are that it will take them weeks to credit my card or screw something up like charge me shipping too boot. I have zero confidence in them right now. They are not customer friendly and very inflexible in showing any goodwill towards customers.

14’s (225 70)

IMG_0238.jpeg

When I had my 70 Challenger I ran some F70-14 tires on it for a while. I swapped back to 255-60-15s in short order

And honestly they looked ok from the side. But any other angle, especially from the rear. They looked tiny and lost under the car. I can only imagine how much worst the 71 B bodies makes them look.

I'm not crazy about the fat tires on the rear of cars, although I think a little wider would fill the wheel wells better. I will keep my wheels as long a I can for sentimental reasons at least. These wheels that came off a70 roadrunner that my father in law owned and they are not recommended for wider tires.

20231214_121325.jpg

Sorry, only picture I have available at the moment.

G60-14 on my car below which is supposedly close to modern day P235/60-14.

If I still had the car, then I would most likely go with P255/60-15. Maybe something fatter on the rear to fill those cavernous wheel wells.

28698.png

......like an elephant on roller skates.
I wouldn't put 14" wheels on anything, let alone a car begging for big meats.

I think I have that size on the front.

255/60/15 on the back.

Looks like it should have come from the factory that way.

I'll see if I can find a pic or get one tomorrow.

Nice.

Does it have 225/70/14s?

Those cars have big wheel wells to fill. A 275 60 15 on a 15x7 rallye wheel is the way to go.

20230827_111409.jpg

20230805_095420.jpg

20230827_111427.jpg

20220821_144909.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back