• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB pistol grip shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

vance.dykes

Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
looking for a pistol grip shifter for replacement of the t-handle on a slap stick.
read that Quapman may have them . let me know what you know

Yes Quapman makes them but haven't seen him post lately. Last I heard he was overwhelmed with orders. I'm sure others will post on here that would know more about it than me. He does make very nice shifters. There was also ones made by someplace called Gunslinger in Kentucky I think.

Yes Quapman makes them but haven't seen him post lately. Last I heard he was overwhelmed with orders. I'm sure others will post on here that would know more about it than me. He does make very nice shifters. There was also ones made by someplace called Gunslinger in Kentucky I think.
thanks. i talked to gunslingers and he is not making them any more. i sent a message to quapman so i will wait till when ever . should have bought it 2 years ago but still had a lot of other things to get to finish the mini resto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back