• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polywideblock - prayers needed....he has been found

Most Excellent!!!

Though Bill & Ted's Adventure popularized above saying, it's actually a phrase that comes from the Bible. Godspeed Phil!!

All these good vibes are helping....trust me....they are helping...

View attachment 569151

News from Phil's daughter is that he is back at work now, but is having some computer troubles....seems he lost the password - so give time.....he will return here real soon. :thumbsup:
Great news... :rolleyes::bananadance::moparsmiley::D:p:bananaweed::lowdown::drinks:

hope to see you posting here soon Polywideblock/Phil :thumbsup:

Great news, hope you're in full swing soon!

Fantastic! Let's hope he's back soon!

Somebody get that man a new password!

B0E494C9-3171-428F-9D4B-F071ABE84D7D.png

Hurry up Phil, the random word thread hasn't been the same since your walk about!

We're going stir crazy Phil.

He has posted over at Dodge Charger.com....Maybe he is still having trouble with his password here?

I joined up there last night and have sent a message to him which contains info I believe he needs. Hopefully Phil will be back with us real soon.
:thumbsup:

Lock up the kids....

I am here now , been anther name run in . but I am here .
spelling sux, just can make words up and having to look everything up the learn it again . but trying

I am here now , been anther name run in . but I am here .
spelling sux, just can make words up and having to look everything up the learn it again . but trying
Mate....it's awesome to have you back..
Looks like you have at least 17 pages on this thread alone to catch up on. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back