• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Fling Van Nuys, Ca. April 14-15,2018.

IMG_0931.JPG
Some going to the Whisky-a-Go Go on Sunset Blvd, Hollywood on Saturday evening for an 80's Hairband. Not me, just sharing. Jim Morrison got his start there. Famous place. FYI only.

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/3...ky-a-go-go?utm_source=1471&utm_medium=partner

Last edited:
Okay.

Back on topic:
Jeff had mentioned before the idea of bringing his Wife to the next show. It would be nice to get more women involved in the hobby and at these shows.
Maria is coming with me this year. Bringing the Dart.

Awesome Rich! You should think about caravaning with Dennis, myself, and one or two others. We leave on Wed though to stop at the track at Willow Sorings on Thursday. Big fun. If not, go Thursday so you can go on the Malibu cruise on Friday.

I surely am the 70 GTX on that list .I sent my stuff in.

Awesome Rich! You should think about caravaning with Dennis, myself, and one or two others. We leave on Wed though to stop at the track at Willow Sorings on Thursday. Big fun. If not, go Thursday so you can go on the Malibu cruise on Friday.
Darius, we're leaving on Wednesday. Thinking about meeting up with you guys in Coalinga instead of Hollister, we'll see though. Staying at the Hampton Inn at Lancaster and the AirTel in Van Nuys. Can't wait.

Pretty sure he is registered.

Darius, we're leaving on Wednesday. Thinking about meeting up with you guys in Coalinga instead of Hollister, we'll see though. Staying at the Hampton Inn at Lancaster and the AirTel in Van Nuys. Can't wait.

Very cool!

Is the '68 Satellite Dwayne?
Yep, that's me! Registered a month ago. Glad we could get Rich to join us this year. I've also got confirmation that our fellow mopar friends from Finland are joining us again and will make it this time for track day as spectators and bench racing participants. Can't wait! Need to confirm if Greg with his '70 RR is attending again as well.

Waiting for you to post the pics you have of our cars at the Rock Store and on the Snake....never knew they called it that by the way.

IMG_0971.jpg
Waiting for you to post the pics you have of our cars at the Rock Store and on the Snake....never knew they called it that by the way.
Got the term from a Wheeler Dealer episode they were filming there.

IMG_1102.jpg
This 70 'Cuda will join us on the run to Los Angeles via Willow Springs.
Gonna be bitchin rolling in to AirTel.

IMG_1038.JPG
IMG_1109.JPG
Scrambling to prepare for the road. The yellow, blue B's and the 'Cuda in the garage are all driving down from San Jose. Round trip miles will be well over 800. Dialing in the 6 Pak, timing, seats, oil changes etc. Gonna be ready.

Last edited:
Is that Dwaynes car in front of yours, Dennis?

That means he should be able to keep up with us. Hollister-Coalinga!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back