• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Fling ***, Van Nuys, CA April 23-24, 2016

Malibu Cruise was record size with 67 cars. Last year was 49.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

The show was a great time, like always. Dennis, Darius, Dwayne... The Pep Boys of FBBO were there. I drove Dwaynes Satellite at his request. Nice, tight car with a very nicely adjusted LH door. Now I have to spend time on mine because I didn't know these doors can close so smooth. His steered great with the Firm Feel and Hotchkis stuff. Nice work, Dwayne !

MuMu from Moparts gestures to the Kern @ Picture Car.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Drivers meeting. Extreme Lee parks behind Darius.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Some great pics Dennis. Not the same as being there - but the next best thing to it. Weather was perfect for it. Hope to be there next year. I'll have the GTX back here in June. Had some house remodeling done and my wife just had back surgery. After she heals I'm going up to Minneapolis to pick it up and have it shipped out to CA. Can't wait. Glad you guys had a good time!

Why did she even wear shorts, When half of her *** is sticking out?. Never the less it is getting Saved. Great pics Dennis.

261166-26a64432c9f5e0a97f959a8ba951512e.jpg

When I left Sunday, I got to cruise next to this car on the freeway, WOW...

J05XsOziZgob97ZH53qsUdFPMwh7ktyUgefrNEElx4PX72o59iFjHBYeP4wgRXXwlFDs-wLG-Wl5tRdST2cP0E-w8rOVenDCBxuRcRfDNVZWx6naI9KMk6o34a0QRjdMCyCO8-9fAi1JU38WuOtyuOGxirpU_hurwXdpWupERlduJ-ow1qDqef3V7qyqEJ5rhC3v2vh5Mw4ztvsYOHSHUZDHkAO__hjeddcBUmqsvuH60Dc8NR74__c7bNjgPVO3Hbt9VoXbVmJWyT_GdkdcvsOu5olrXIegMHhjvSnsQLeFJBqyGwfbr_GWUAbL3GDNEvmHid9wH7L0sEZQ5NyLTMqs4tp8YFrRvaiWlxQHiYLFXhIlIeekYn5vOFlc_fDERWnCbtD6mPBpUL-JWfKtgmnRJs6uAsLNLkm2MNEt3LQT5wiMdhY6Mc1DYFS4iuM_cI04SHGj8_0JkCPDMIdnxKVOUWWJUcXblfOT8X-AHOJPlPczvw-C6gLra3eL7paXFw0WrBrzBgT6k3v0OzGQpXGClk_AT82_CZLXanTVLdkskvBWH7MSHuqlVOhCRIs=w1029-h681-no

The show was a great time, like always. Dennis, Darius, Dwayne... The Pep Boys of FBBO were there. I drove Dwaynes Satellite at his request. Nice, tight car with a very nicely adjusted LH door. Now I have to spend time on mine because I didn't know these doors can close so smooth. His steered great with the Firm Feel and Hotchkis stuff. Nice work, Dwayne !

Duane I TOLD YOU your doors were nice!

Auto Transport Service
Back