• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Fling ***, Van Nuys, CA April 23-24, 2016

I've been to spring fling the last few years, but this is the first year the Coronet can come with me. It's unfinished with black primer and white interior.

Love to see unfinished, works in progress, daily drivers. They often get as much attention as the done cars.

And when you do get it to where you want it, people will remember it didn't magically come to you that way.

From last years show.

SF15SteveSunSm223.JPG SF15SteveSunSm350.JPG SF15SteveSunSm212.JPG SF15SteveSunSm200.JPG IMG_0364.JPG

Midway Vendor List

Sponsors (At beginning of Midway area)

www.classicindustries.com

www.davidcareyinc.com (Mopar licensed apparel)

www.justdashes.com

www.laysons.com

www.mrmoparts.com

www.stephensperformance.com (AMD Sheetmetal, Glass, etc)

www.ttiexhaust.com

www.autowebworx.com (Automotive website creation- not in attendance)

Midway

www.calcarcover.com

www.chryslerpower.com

www.franbishopracing.com (Metro Weatherstrip dealer)

www.gearvendors.com

www.glendorachryslerjeepdodge.com (Direct Connection, Milodon, TTI)

www.hagerty.com

www.legendaryautointeriors.com

www.moparcollectorsguide.com

www.motechperformance.com

www.themoparshop.com

www.herbparts.com

www.restorationradiators.com (Repro Radiator, Trans & P/Steering Coolers)

www.abcmoparts.com (Repro dash and arm rest pads)

Atomic Speed

www.tirestickers.com

www.1320graphix.net

Dale Anderson (New Tools)

www.barlowinsurance.net (classic insurance broker for many Co.’s for best fit/price)

I love the 68 Coronet taillights.

Online Pre Registration is closing at 8:00 pm Pacific Time.

Show car Pay Pal and Credit Card Pre Registration click here:
http://www.cpwclub.com/products.php?cat=4

Swap Meet Pay Pal and Credit Card Pre Registration click here:
http://www.cpwclub.com/products.php?cat=3

So Far it's looking like a 25% increase in Pre Reg over our last big 25th Anniversary Show!! Double last years Pre Reg

This is going to be a big one. Don't miss it!

Hold on to your hats! (literally we are giving away 400 hats)

Looks like it!

IMG_3703.jpg

That's a front left Conti Extreme in 255/45/18. Actually that's how it started. It might be a 255/42/18 now! The other 3mm of tread are balled up on the tire or still out on the track...

How is it on Sunday. I won't be able to make it Saturday this year and have never been on Sunday. Thanks

I'll be there with my 1929 Chrysler model 75. Hoping to get it sold at the show. It will help fund the rest of the goodies I need for my 65.

IMG_0745.JPG

Keep 'em comin' Dennis!

How is it on Sunday. I won't be able to make it Saturday this year and have never been on Sunday. Thanks

Show cars will be about the same size as Saturday. But there will be 150 or so different cars than Saturday. Midway same size. Swappers about 1/2 or less.

Auto Transport Service
Back