• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

Another one:

Teacher, 35, accused of sex romp with teen boy student at private school
A former teacher’s aide at a Florida school for students with emotional and behavioral disorders had an inappropriate relationship with a 14-year-old student, police said.
Alana Chasky, 35, who worked at the private Riverdale Country Day School in Palm Bay, was charged with lewd and lascivious battery and distributing obscene material to a minor.

1508333513759.jpg

Sometimes I look at a typical woman --maybe the moral looking one , and think---" What kind of kinky thoughts does she have----or do".I have heard about some dandy's, right here in river city.....................................MO

She looked mean enough to put a hurt on the kid, he did it for self preservation .

Geeeeeeez, must have been another blind student!

Here she is,
Our NEXT "molester"

Name: Jennifer McLeod
Crime:
1. Sending “flirty” text messages and saying she wished he was 18 so they could have sex.
2. McLeod, now 36, was charged with two felony counts of child seduction.

1509552942926.jpg

Here is another one:
Fresh off the "Press"

Madeline Marx, 23.
Madeline Marx, 23, was arrested at Kettering Fairmont High School in Ohio on Wednesday after she was accused of having a sexual relationship with at least two students. Marx, who has been a substitute in the district for two years, was booked into jail on two counts of sexual battery. Police were notified of the allegations at 8am on Wednesday morning after students went to the school principal saying they were concerned about the alleged relationship.

462CA30F00000578-0-image-a-73_1510256206494.jpg

Here is another one:
Fresh off the "Press"

Madeline Marx, 23.
Madeline Marx, 23, was arrested at Kettering Fairmont High School in Ohio on Wednesday after she was accused of having a sexual relationship with at least two students. Marx, who has been a substitute in the district for two years, was booked into jail on two counts of sexual battery. Police were notified of the allegations at 8am on Wednesday morning after students went to the school principal saying they were concerned about the alleged relationship.

View attachment 537467

she's ugly, but looks to have a nice can. I would never be able to get over that last name though.

Jennifer & Madeline kinda look the same in the face(?), cousins?

And to think some of you would be proud to have your sons bang one of these sick school teacher *******. I just don't get it.

And to think some of you would be proud to have your sons bang one of these sick school teacher *******. I just don't get it.

I've been thinking about the same things.
Like any kid growing up through puberty is a challenge. I had a few teachers that I dreamed about but if was approached by them for sex when I didn't yet know what all was up--It would have raised a big waving question about me and that teacher. Not to mention the class with all my friends.--A big mess in reality---
A constant effort to hide without knowing why hiding was important.

The old basic story---what is right- and what is wrong. Teachers have an obligation to the parents of the kids they teach to extend the home life for the kids in their care.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back