• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These women/Teachers should be Heralded/Lauded as community heroes in my opinion...

That's no woman, that's Jeff Spicoli!

samantha-nelson2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1511816877672.jpg

Oklahoma teacher, 22, socked with criminal charges for alleged sex romp with underage boy
We have another winner!
-A married teacher in Oklahoma was charged with rape Wednesday after allegedly having sexual relations with an underage male student.
-Hunter Day, 22, was charged with second-degree rape in addition to soliciting sex with a minor by use of technology, Tulsa World reported.
-Day was in her first year of teaching at Yukon High School in Yukon, where she taught science after receiving an emergency certification. She is reportedly married to the school’s football coach.
-Authorities began to investigate Day after the underage student’s parents reported finding explicit photos and messages on his phone, according to KWTV.

Here is another little F_ck Doll..........

30 Nov 2017
Fox News:
Teacher, 23, arrested for 'parking lot sex' with teen boy student she met at Chick-fil-A

(Grinding one out in the back of the MDX...Ha Ha)

A Texas world history teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a former male student after the two met at a restaurant, authorities said.
Michelle Schiffer, 23, of Houston, allegedly had sexual intercourse with one of her former students, now 16, in July after the two met up at a local Chick-fil-A restaurant, court documents stated.

1512066911679.png

So it takes under aged boys PARENTS to raise the sexual abuse flag for men and women just wait some number of years to report it??? It sure as hell wouldn't have been myself reporting it had I been lucky enough to be "abused" by a female teacher.

So it takes under aged boys PARENTS to raise the sexual abuse flag for men and women just wait some number of years to report it??? It sure as hell wouldn't have been myself reporting it had I been lucky enough to be "abused" by a female teacher.

Yeah, me too
Unless the stupid kid "talked" too much......
I'd love to me taken to bed as a 15 year old by a 30 something or 20 something school teacher!
Heaven sent!

Auto Transport Service
Back