• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What combination will fit Ram charger hood

I think the looks of a correct N96 hood will not overcome the loss of hp when turning back to OEM intake and carb.
I let it go for now and take the power instead.
Besides that it will cost a fortune to get the ram charger assembly. (1000-1200 Euro)

I know better ways of spending that on the car!

Well, once your engine bay looks good, who needs a hood anyway??
THAT is fresh air style for the engine :)

View attachment 587744 My set up is like yours. 69 R/T with N96. I just installed a vintage Edelbrock CH4B with a QF 750. My engine is bone stock, and the correct 440 air cleaner with this set up fits ok. I don't see any rub marks, and it runs like a raped ape too. What a huge difference over the factory cast iron intake and Carter 4617 AVS

View attachment 587744 My set up is like yours. 69 R/T with N96. I just installed a vintage Edelbrock CH4B with a QF 750. My engine is bone stock, and the correct 440 air cleaner with this set up fits ok. I don't see any rub marks, and it runs like a raped ape too. What a huge difference over the factory cast iron intake and Carter 4617 AVS

Auto Transport Service
Back