• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you pay?

That’s a good start, but I think u will have to go double that. Good luck. I hope u get it. Kim
I got to start somewhere. I have no issue in going higher. I want to make her a happy but Im looking out for myself as well.

If you lock that baby up for anywhere near 8k you have a steal on your hands. How old is the seller? You don’t want to run over an old widow..... I wouldn’t feel right myself.

If you lock that baby up for anywhere near 8k you have a steal on your hands. How old is the seller? You don’t want to run over an old widow..... I wouldn’t feel right myself.
If she said yes to the $8k I would giver her $10k:thumbsup:

Its a starting point. Ive asked her to give some thought and counter my offer. I would not take advantage of her. But I got to be realistic as well.

If she said yes to the $8k I would giver her $10k:thumbsup:

yup. You got to remember as well. Even 10k U.S is still 15k cdn. Id make sure shes looked looked after. Theres a 66 Charger in the mix as well. Im waiting for the price on.

You’ll treat her right. I agree with Hemiitis. If she comes back and says 9k give her 10k. I was thinking you don’t want more than 15k in it. But that’s suggested the rust is under control. It’s really hard to tell from your pics. Good luck and let us know!

yup. You got to remember as well. Even 10k U.S is still 15k cdn. Id make sure shes looked looked after. Theres a 66 Charger in the mix as well. Im waiting for the price on.
Where does the 66 fit in? is this a package deal?

Im probably the only one on here to say this, but I would like the 66 better. Always loved that body style and incredible interior.

I have a 66. I like it alot.
22E57C86-24E2-4596-A67C-DE696EC99B4E.jpeg

Is your 66 paint code 66?
I believe its WW1 . It was a repaint in 67. According to the dealer autobody warranty receipts , Its actually held up well. Got to love Lacquer.

Everyone should know that the 66 Chargers were the best built, everything started to go South (cheaper made after that). Looking nice does go a long way though! You didn't see 1st Gen`s starting to rust from the top down in 3 years.
I may be slightly biased, since we still have the first 67 we bought in 1970.

Auto Transport Service
Back