• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

Helping out my brother in law, I resealed the pan and replaced the water pump on his 340 (stroked to 418). He wants to freshen up under the hood, much like I did with the GTX.

IMG_4700.jpeg

I'm building set pieces for a school play, "Annie" at Broward Performing Arts Center.
Thanks for asking.:BangHead:

Turning on water lines to the outside, replacing one gate valve on the side of the cabin that I got mad at and twisted off last fall, lol....So I had to cut it in the basement ceiling and pull it through the log wall and make another and slide it through and solder it on. Got the weed eater out, chain saws, lawn mowers, pressure washer etc...to get limbered up for the season...got the gas grill tank filled. Bought two stroke oil and trimmer line yesterday.

Just building computers as always.. BUT... i went to grab lunch and saw a Cream/white '62 Fury drive by.. which was a surprised i think it's the first 62 i have seen near me :)

Finally rebuilding the front suspension in my 69 Charger 500. It has really needed it for a long time, but cracking brake hoses finally inspired me to git 'er done.

Addendum: Sheesh! I spent 6 hours today just working at removing rusted cotter pins. I needed a win before the end of the day so I removed the sway bar. Still 3 or 4 left, plus seized brake line fittings that someone has already taken a vice-grips to in the past. Gonna let everything soak in WD40 for a couple of days before attacking it again.

Last edited:
New exhaust from TTI for my convertible
20240419_174006.jpg

just got my calipers rebuilt on the cuda, never seen goo in a caliper like that got some new rotors the old ones were way beyond safe. The passenger side bearing greese was like 50 weight oil and stringy, yes stringy, thought there was a piece of visqueen wrapped up in it. dug in deeper into the brake hydraulic system and stuck my finger in the bottom of my master, F--K. should have known. at this point I'm thinking complete redo, of the rest of it, Was hoping to test and tune the new motor soon since the weather is starting to break, but stopping the car is a good thing too! on a good note I did score on a jet high speed sander shaper for cheap.
20240317_144118.jpg
20240419_162413.jpg
20240420_055957.jpg
b7aa2e62-5948-4559-a7ef-36c6b444c758.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back