• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which sure grip unit to buy?

you should have a shop in your town that rebuilds rear ends. Out here in AZ, I can go to AZ differential and get an 8-3/4 rebuilt for 600 bucks and get it back in 2 days.

you should have a shop in your town that rebuilds rear ends. Out here in AZ, I can go to AZ differential and get an 8-3/4 rebuilt for 600 bucks and get it back in 2 days.

WE do, have a sacramento shop/ 75 miles, ( quote 250 when I supply my own gears adn install kit ) I feel funny supply my own stuff, sorta like bringing your eggs an bacon to local cafe an say Fry these up for me,

Yet with limited time, I opted to buy entire new 489 from MOSER complete ( 2 days to build-4 days shipping to Calif) and can remove old one and have new one installed in same shortest time, and than ship my old one to other local shop for repairs, ( an raced same day )
I also got new gears for application and they had everything I need from Moser, I think total came to 1600.00 with tru trac, and yoke, gaskets an oil, deilvered by UPS in hard case,

Hey all,
Looking to install a new sure grip unit for my 69 Superbee, where to buy one that is a good unit and not so expensive.

Thanks,
Dave
If you spare quality for price in the 2nd Major Component of your car, you will regret it. Don't be cheap on this component.

Auto Transport Service
Back