• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND ‘71 window guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

popslavaz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score
I need one window guide for ‘71 RR.Picture shows where it goes.

25D32E47-A65B-49BC-93FF-4F135077BC99.jpeg

Do you know if 72's are the same? If they are I should have a couple extra that you can have. Are you talking about the metal piece with 2 bolts in it or the adjustable one bolt that is also a stopper. I should have both but will check tonight when I get home.

It's all those pieces, that can be challenging to find for a build or resto. I'm looking for things, daily.

The piece I need is the single bolt adjustable one. It should have a fuzzy-fur pad on glass contact area.

The piece I need is the single bolt adjustable one. It should have a fuzzy-fur pad on glass contact area.

I should have those exact ones at the house. When I get home, ill shoot a pic to make sure its the one you need. If they are, they are yours free.

Mine are different than the one pictured.But that is basically the part I need. The ones on the passenger door look a bit longer and the brake sharper.I will try to get a better picture.

Big thanks for all reply’s . No way I could put this car together without all the help here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back