• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“Like” tab

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:37 AM
Reaction score
Why isn’t the “like” tab working correctly? When I hit it, I get an error message.

Why isn’t the “like” tab working correctly? When I hit it, I get an error message.

There’s been way too much butt kissing with the like button so they have throttled it back:lol:

But seriously it has been acting up since the sever crash and Joey is aware of it.

Yeah, the beer button isn't working either! And I'm getting thirsty!! :mob:

I think they need to add a penis button when people are dick heads

What's the actual error that you're seeing?

I tried it in another thread just now and it didn't work. It worked in the one above though.

upload_2021-9-13_14-9-54.png

seems like the site has been wonky since it was down a few days ago. I had that issue, and got the same message when I tried to comment earlier today.

I liked Cranky's post above and looked in the console. It worked and here is the line from when I clicked:

CaptureforBBBigger.JPG

Last edited:
But seriously it has been acting up since the sever crash and Joey is aware of it.
When I brought it to his attention, his reply was "works for me"...followed by "try another
browser".
Typical.
I've found that I have to log out of the site, then log back in to get rid of the problem usually.

Auto Transport Service
Back