• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1/18th scale model collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

purvisw

Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1/18 th scale model die cast model collection for sale. Approximately 130 models in collection. Mostly Ertl Musclecar & Highway 61 series. Most are Mopar musclecars but there are a few Chevy and Ford musclecars in this collection. Have boxes for about 75% of the models. Would like to sell whole collection to one buyer but will consider selling one at a time. Asking $3500 for whole collection. Individual prices will be based on what model you're interested in.

So I take it these are already bult ?
I am looking for 1 car and its a 68 or 69 road runner Stock car.

I don't have the model you're looking for. It sounds like you're looking for the 69 Roadrunner model that was made by JoHan in 1/24th scale. This is a plastic kit that you put together.

Oh MY BAD ! I see your are Dicast . Sorry I got ahead of my self !:tongue7:

pictures of what you have would make this 1,000 times easier

Do you have a bright blue 67 R/T from campbell collectables 2005 club Mopar edition

campbell67coronet_zpsaeadb102.gif

Last edited:
u have a 1967 gtx or a 1970 gtx or roadrunner? also looking for a duster, demon, superbird and a daytona charger..

Do you have any Motown Missiles ?

I have none of these models. Mine are all stock type.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a list of the models I want to sell. I have about 135 of these so posting pics would be very time-consuming. If you have something in particular you're looking for let me know what that is. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I do have a couple of 67 GTXs, a 71 Demon, few Superbirds and Daytonas. Am asking between $35 and $50 apiece. Don't really want to break up collection. Would rather sell whole thing to one collector. Thanks.

I have none of these models. Mine are all stock type.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a list of the models I want to sell. I have about 135 of these so posting pics would be very time-consuming. If you have something in particular you're looking for let me know what that is. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I do have a couple of 67 GTXs, a 71 Demon, few Superbirds and Daytonas. Am asking between $35 and $50 apiece. Don't really want to break up collection. Would rather sell whole thing to one collector. Thanks.

got any 62 dodge dart in there?

Good luck with finding someone who is going to pay $3500 for over a 100+ cars that are not listed or include pics,your best bet is to sell individually and post photos.

do you have a 1968 gtx

I'm also looking for a 1968 GTX, I own a real convertible but would like to have a 1/18 diecast of ether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back