• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 piece Floor finally came in!!!!

tommygun

Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
Took for ever to get but now I can finally continue working on my 70 charger, Its a Goodmark floor , cost me 1/2of what a AMD one would have been, Keep in mind I'm in canada and AMD stuff tends to be crazy prices after exchange etc, I have a local supplier that gets me goodmark stuff. I paid approx 300USD delivered to within 20 miles of home. Now I have a dodge floor in the back of my dodge truck lol.

Cant wait to put it in and see how it fits, then I can weld it in and weld up my complete front end which is all prepped and ready .

20180406_131740.jpg

Hope it fits good! I paid $675 CDN for my AMD full 1 pc floor from Nigel. I hope your 2 rear "foot well" pans are good. They're $340cdn / pair.

Yes a1. Floor wasnt even that bad but had a lot of bronzed patches. Figured for that price id just replace the whole thing. Saves time and money not sanblasting and repairing the old one. Shipped to me in nova scotia AMD one was 1100.
Shippings a killer when you live far away from majour hubs
Hope it fits good! I paid $675 CDN for my AMD full 1 pc floor from Nigel. I hope your 2 rear "foot well" pans are good. They're $340cdn / pair.[/QUOTE

The fit was great in mine even at the firewall flange. They do give you a lot of extra material on the sides to trim off. It sure is nice have all me metal though isn't it????

20180210_164714.jpg

Actually sounds like you got a good deal, I think I paid $350 for mine IIRC.

I think the 2 rear footwell sections were about 250 for the pair... thats what I thought was high... but its done and looks Gooooooddddd!!!!!!

Some goodmark panels I can get at a fair price here, other pieces are just as expensive as AMD. At least my supplier doest charge me much shipping, 30$ on the floor and it came from Kansas lol. Good thing my hood and fenders were NOS in 1980 after the car had an accident. they straightened the front rails so I replaced them as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back