• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1-year free-of-cancer anniversary!!

Congrats.. Stay on top of follow up appts!!

Yes congrats glad you survived, we just lost a co worker to stage 4 stomach and brain cancer. Very tough battle you had glad you are still around with us.

Great to hear, Marcel! And great to hear from all of you other guys who've had positive outcomes. My wife is going on 21 years (this month) since she had cancer, so I guess 16 years since she got the heave ho from her doctors to not come back anymore.

yes! Time for a beer ( or multiple beers )
this week was my anniversary of being NED for 1 year.
Stage 4 coloncancer.
Doing just fine and working on the 63 Savoy!

Cheers, Marcel
the Netherlands

Fantastic! Great to hear. March 1st is my third year cancer free from lung cancer. I will have a beer with you!

Thanks to you all! And also, a heads up for the other survivor among us! Let's all drink a case of beer

well to all on here that have a loved one or themself are going thru there treatments and have survied cancer heres to you ,my wife be entering to here tenth year of mantel cell lymhoma cancer which is the rarest form of nonhodgkins lynphoma , so far its been good ,she has good times and some bad ,so here is to all of you :VB toast: :VB toast: :VB toast: :icon_pidu::eek:ccasion14::sixpack::beermug::beerchug::hug:and to those that don't drink spirits :lotsocoffee::soda1::icon_weed::headbang:

Hugs to your wife
well to all on here that have a loved one or themself are going thru there treatments and have survied cancer heres to you ,my wife be entering to here tenth year of mantel cell lymhoma cancer which is the rarest form of nonhodgkins lynphoma , so far its been good ,she has good times and some bad ,so here is to all of you :VB toast: :VB toast: :VB toast: :icon_pidu::eek:ccasion14::sixpack::beermug::beerchug::hug:and to those that don't drink spirits :lotsocoffee::soda1::icon_weed::headbang:

thanks and I do all the time for putting up with me:blob1:

Auto Transport Service
Back