• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 11" drums and backing plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

1967coronet440

Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 11" drums with backing plates off my 8 3/4 worked fine when I pulled them but switched to disc, just need to be cleaned up a bit, can send additional photos upon request $150.00obo plus shipping. Located in northwest Indiana

IMG_1114.JPG
IMG_1115.JPG

With the backing plate laid face down on a flat surface, what is the depth from bench to top of flange?

With the backing plate laid face down on a flat surface, what is the depth from bench to top of flange?
I believe they are the 11 x 2.5
If that helps
I Could get you a measurement tomorrow when I get back to the shop.

Shoe width and the backing plate depth would be great info....

Great info. Thanks for the effort.
Actually what you have there is
a 11x 2 1/2 drum, as the drum width is right at 3" but if you notice, the swept area will measure 2 1/2" which is correct as the shoes have 1/4" clearance on both sides. Very typical of common 11" rear brakes

I want to acknowledge that you did describe these initially as 11 x 2 1/2 brakes, and thanks again for the measurements....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back