• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 14" Rally Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all 4, trim rings don't look bad actually the one in the photo looks to be the worst of the 4. I would remove all 4 tires for shipping and shipping should end up around $80 for all 4 (if its the same as last time).

They all have light surface rust and would need some hand sanding and paint or if you want to get fancy you could blast them.

Local pickup - $250 obo
$330-350 Shipped depending on your location.

20130215_123147.jpg20130215_123151.jpg20130215_123155.jpg20130215_123200.jpg20130215_123203.jpg

$200

Don't forget you get all 4 centers and trim rings with these. If nobody buys these they will go to a swap meet or get put on my trailer

I would like to get them as a spare set for my volare or paint them to match my wife's. If you were closer I would pick them up, but the shipping is going to be tough to add on. I do hope somebody buys them from you if I can't.

I would like to get them as a spare set for my volare or paint them to match my wife's. If you were closer I would pick them up, but the shipping is going to be tough to add on. I do hope somebody buys them from you if I can't.

where are you in Iowa? I intend to make my way to cedar rapids next month some time to visit a friend. I could toss em in the back and meet you over there.

I'm about 80 miles north of Cedar Rapids. When it gets closer for you to head this way, pm me your number or get mine and we can find a place to meet. If someone buys them before that, don't hold 'em on my account.

I'm about 80 miles north of Cedar Rapids. When it gets closer for you to head this way, pm me your number or get mine and we can find a place to meet. If someone buys them before that, don't hold 'em on my account.

No problem. I will pm you when we intend to head that way.

Still for sale. I removed all the tires today and all look to be a matching pair from a single car and in good shape. With a quick sand blast these would be mint condition and not have any blemishes. The trim rings are ok with some better then others. The centers look like they just need a good washing.

$125 + shipping for the set. I need to start buying parts again and these just take up room in my shed.

would u do $225 if u bring them up the antioch, IL?

- - - Updated - - -

or give me a price to ship them to 60002. pm me ty

Well a trip to Antioch would cost me about 4-5 hours. Any chance you can just pick them up?

Shipping will probably be around $50 or so but I'd have to check for sure.

they would have to ship then. can u pm me with a price plez and thank you

- - - Updated - - -

and i would pay $150 for the set

they would have to ship then. can u pm me with a price plez and thank you

- - - Updated - - -

and i would pay $150 for the set

I am confused are you telling me you would pay more then my asking price plus shipping? or are you saying you would do $150 shipped?

I can get you a shipping quote (probably Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back