• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

156 MPH

Rescuers tried to save her. She died as result of fire. Brother Tuggs an asshole to Cops and Medical.

I must say that any traffic death is sad….but I myself have had my 69 Charger 120 mph with more left in it….my 78 GS 1000 Suzuki faster than that…I’m sure guys most of us to be quite honest have indeed been irresponsible at some point in life with our cars and bikes….it’s always the innocent dying that is the real tragedy…..
Yep, been there with the speed and street racing thing when younger. Only when you get older do you look back and and see how stupid you were, and how very lucky.

Time and place for everything. I'm not advocating driving that fast and I have been in the 140 miles per hour club. There is no place in this world for a car and drinking to be in the same sentence. The guy lives in a world of self importance and it took killing a person to understand that being an athlete means nothing, less than nothing to me.

Hey Mario / Marpar.,
When she overcomes her injuries, she (and their 3 year old daughter) will be available for you , because the baby daddy may be in the big house (and I don't mean Ann Arbor!!!) for a long time ........

Yep, been there with the speed and street racing thing when younger. Only when you get older do you look back and and see how stupid you were, and how very lucky.
Yes. And that's sober and outside of city. And still stupid. Age also certainly a factor. Young, dumb, drunk, rich behind the wheel of a high powered machine? A bad combo.

Hey Mario / Marpar.,
When she overcomes her injuries, she (and their 3 year old daughter) will be available for you , because the baby daddy may be in the big house (and I don't mean Ann Arbor!!!) for a long time ........

how-about-no-bear.jpg

Don't drink.
...and don't do it near any populated areas, with areas of other traffic or with passengers.

At least when racing someone, the other party is a willing participant and accepts the risk
as well as you do.

Sad a drunk took out an innocent person

the rich/his wealth or NFL player part just adds to it

stupid people, do stupid **** (especially immature young people)
especially some drunk idiot at 3:49am
another 20 something, doing stupid childish irresponsible ****
(remember most of these guys are, young dumb & full of ----)
who wasted his & now an innocent girls life
(& her dogs) away...
He will pay dearly, in many ways...

I did some truly stupid **** when I was in my 20's-30's too
But;
I did drive a few times, I'll admit I shouldn't have
I'd usually sleep it off or have a sober person drive
I won't drink & drive now

I had several friends die from that stupid ****
no good excuses for it

May the victims rest in peace
let the courts & justice system take care of the rest

sad ****, for many reasons

Sad for all involved.. I stopped street racing when my car was hitting 130mph in the quarter. Telephone poles and spectators were not something I was interested in taking out plus I owned a home with my girlfriend who is now my wife. I needed to make better decisions for both of us..

Auto Transport Service
Back