• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 15x6 steel wheel for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE 15x6 steel wheel. Fits B Body cars bolt pattern. This is not a 1968 15x6 JK or 1969 H factory stamped wheel. see picture. Price $30.00 plus shipping. I am open to an offer on the wheel. wheel is clean. Bob Horman

steel wheel 1.JPG

steel wheel 2.JPG

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the application of this solid disc wheel is?
Part number should be 2883100

interesting wheel. I have one like that. never knew what it was off of.

interesting wheel. I have one like that. never knew what it was off of.
I believe the wheel is FORD Mopar wheels usually have some Mopar marking. This wheel doesn't have any Mopar marking on it. Bob Horman

The wheel is definitely a mopar. Ford pilot hole would be too big or too small compared to a mopar.
Plus, I have 4 just like it. Mopar, with part number listed in above post. Google has nothing. That's why I asked for assistance from the forum, if anyone knew anything.
Bob, you're a wheel guy, so I was checking your knowledge too.

The wheel is definitely a mopar. Ford pilot hole would be too big or too small compared to a mopar.
Plus, I have 4 just like it. Mopar, with part number listed in above post. Google has nothing. That's why I asked for assistance from the forum, if anyone knew anything.
Bob, you're a wheel guy, so I was checking your knowledge too.
Sorry I got the wheel, from frien. I am selling wheel Bob Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back