• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

17,000 Mile F8 Green ‘69 Charger R/T On My Car Story…..

Nice car, but I'm calling BS that the engine has never been out of the car. The whole engine compartment has been repainted as you can see by the painted alignment inspection covers and shock hardware.

Last edited:
Half of negative battery cable is painted orange so it perhaps it was repainted in place.

How can u call it a survivor is the car has been obviously been painted underhood and they state the exterior has had one repaint .

So the 16k mile claim is kinda moot point . to me

I wonder why that color was so popular. Not just on Mopars but GM and Ford as well. I remember a local guy had a 1970 AMC Rebel Machine in that color.

It made a comeback in the mid 90’s. Lots of Mustang GT’s in that color, but with saddle “tan” interior. Corvettes, even the Viper was offered in a similar shade of green metallic. I don’t get it.

I wonder why that color was so popular. Not just on Mopars but GM and Ford as well. I remember a local guy had a 1970 AMC Rebel Machine in that color.

It made a comeback in the mid 90’s. Lots of Mustang GT’s in that color, but with saddle “tan” interior. Corvettes, even the Viper was offered in a similar shade of green metallic. I don’t get it.
Back in the late 60's and early 70's those "earth tones" were very popular....Greens, Golds, Browns....in the mid-60's it was that light Turquoise color. Different times and people wanted
different (new) colors on their cars.... I was buying cars then and I remember it well....
Tks,
Bob32268

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with my car, but we all know it would be sacrilegious to change the color .

At least the interior is black.

I'm guessing that for the factory, it was the cheapest paint?

Screenshot_20231209_204052_Gallery.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back