• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 17 Inch Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODZKing

Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 17 inch aluminum wheels. They were 17 x 6.5 and originally from a 2002 Dodge Stratus R/T. I purchased them for my 99 Dodge Avenger and were on that for a while before I sold it, I put the orignal wheels back on and kept these.
I am not up on wheel bolt pattern but I see a few on EBay going for anywhere from $75 to $125 each. Some are listed as 5 x 4.5 and some as 5.114.3. Not sure which is correct but they are Chrysler OEM wheels.
They are not perfect but buffed and polished they could look nice. PM me for more pics if interested.
I am asking $150 OBO for the set of 4. They are located in Syracuse (Liverpool, NY).
I would rather not ship as these are heavy but I guess if someone really wanted them and made it worth my while, I would. S4010059.jpgS4010060.jpgS4010061.jpg

These wheels are still available. they are in nice shape except the spots pictures where the weights were. $150 OBO if interested PM me, I'd like them gone.

My daughter might be interested as her's are corroding and one is leaking now around the valve stem. None of these has any of that, right? Can you price shipping to 77505? Whenever I ship wheels I go to the local Discount Tire for boxes and tape two together. Makes for a bit less cost. Also, the 114.3mm bolt circle is 4.5" bc.

Nope, no cracks or leaks.
Let me see if I can get you a price on shipping. Stand by!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back