• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

18 Spline Hemi 4-speed for sale.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
66-67 18 spline hemi 4-speed for sale all new gaskets, & adapter ring goes with it the trans shifts & runs great also comes with a 11" clutch & throw out bearing & the alignment tool it has less than 200 miles on all the parts very clean. asking 975.00 prefer local pick up but any shipping buyer pays all cost period.!

PM me and we can talk.!

Attachments

• DSC_2604.JPG
    DSC_2604.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,017
Might want to remove your email address, as to this sticky. Just trying to help you out.
Matt

Please read before posting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody,

Just a reminder to do the little things in the want ad section, please include details, pictures if possible and price!

Your location would also be a great thing to know as well.
Price on shipping if you can, or if you can not ship an item, let the public know, ethier way.

Also, please do not put your E-mail address or phone number in the ad. This leaves that info for anyone to give it some abuse at anytime, even months/years later.

Use the PM feature to make 1st contact.

Posts that contain these items may be deleated at anytime.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by rumblefish360; 03-19-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Didnt the 440's come with the 18 spline 4 speeds as well?

Didnt the 440's come with the 18 spline 4 speeds as well?

YES.

I don't know if the 1966 440 C bodies used the 18 spline or the 23 spline.
If it was installed in a 66 it would have most likely have come behind a Hemi.

66-67 18 spline hemi 4-speed for sale all new gaskets, & adapter ring goes with it the trans shifts & runs great also comes with a 11" clutch & throw out bearing & the alignment tool it has less than 200 miles on all the parts very clean. asking 975.00 prefer local pick up but any shipping buyer pays all cost period.!

PM me and we can talk.!
i'm interested in 18 spline 4-sp.

ill send a private message

I'm looking for a '68 Hemi 4 speed for my 'Runner or a '69. PM if you have one and price. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back