• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

18 year old from boise

ArizonaKid

Local time
4:07 PM
Reaction score
I just joined this forum, coming over from A bodies only, I started with the '74 dart swinger I own, and now me and my dad are starting work on a 1966 charger (his car) , 318 with all the options.

Should be fun!

Hey, welcome to the forum, ArizonaKid! Glad to have you here. You're right, it will be fun. :)

Welcome from Minnesota and good luck

Welcome to the MIT for b bodies. Congrats on the car. Glad you joined, we need more young guys like you into these cars. You're the next generation for the last generation of Muscle Cars. She blessed and enjoy the restoration and the car. :eusa_clap:

hi and welcome to the site you`ll have a good time here :headbang:

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Maine! Lots of great info here! Good luck!

Great story and sort of parallel.
My son and I built a Swinger for him in High School. When he became a UPPIE and lost interest in it, I sold it. It's in Australia now.
But two years ago, as a settled, married professional, he wanted to do another car as a father son project and learn more.
So he picked a 67 Charger. Talk about "more". But first gen Chargers are assume.

Welcome from the Great Lake State, show us what you got, we like pics.

Good to see the young minds doing good things with the cars. Thats great you and your dad will have a great time together. Welcome and tell your dad hello too.
Wayne

Cool.. 66 last year for the poly 318, 67 318 was odd and 68 up is common.... just a heads up can be hard to find parts and tech. . Your in a good croud

Welcome!!!!!

Being somewhat young at 21 (well, in relation to all the old farts on here ;P) I really like being half owner of a 63 sport fury. I can do any maintenance or work on it that I need. Which is nice compared to my my current computer based daily driver!

be prepared for all the info you'll ever need!

Welcome from a fellow Boise Mopar dude, gotta post some pics of your cars.

Finally!, Pictures!

000_0423.jpg100_0635.jpg100_0648.jpg

From the top, is my dads 1973 roadrunner, an original 340, 4-speed car, thats original paint, by the way. If you live in boise, you might have seen it before, we used to run around in it until about two years ago, when dad decided to put it in the shed for the trans am

After is the 1966 charger being worked on, heavily optioned, A/C, vacuum assisted brakes, and a citroen (green and gold) interior.

And then my little daily driver six-o-matic, 1974 dart swinger, we just finished redoing a whole lot of stuff, the interior needed work, some electrical and engine work, and suspension work too.

We have some other cars in the shed now, a '74 roadrunner, a nice '75 cutlass, a '75 olds 442, and, (one of my favorite drivers) a 1978 trans am bandit car, black and gold with a hopped up 400.

Sorry it took me a bit to get pictures on, my computers acting a bit screwy.

Auto Transport Service
Back