• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

19 year old trying his best

Mason73

Local time
2:57 PM
Reaction score
I’m 19 currently and when I was 18 I had the great idea of buying a 1973 charger that has sat for about 20 years. Original 318 now runs and drives so I did something right but still need help ironing out the bugs

Greetings from northern MI.

Good job getting it running. And from Arizona, huh. Must be a fairly clean car. Any pics?
And you've joined the right forum. There's plenty of smart, helpful folks around here. Some of 'em even have decent rides

Good job! Keep after it!

Hello & :welcome: from Connecticut & from another young Mopar enthusiast! Good to see another young person like me into these cars, keep up the good work on it.

Would love to see pictures of the car too, otherwise you will get a lot of this lol.....

:xscuseless:

:thumbsup: Great to see another young whipersnapper on here getting into working on the greatest cars of all time. Feel free to ask away!

That’s great. Good for you. Hope to see you and the car around.

Without Young Guns like you, our beloved hobby will die a very painful death. Welcome aboard!! You'll find everything you're looking for here. Keep us posted on your progress!

Welcome to FBBO Mason!! That's a worthy undertaking and it sounds like you have the right spirit to see it through. Consider starting a thread in our Member's Projects & Restorations forum and posting all your questions there. Adding photos will help everyone see what you are working with and allow them to provide the best answers.

Atta boy Mason!
newwelcome.jpg

Welcome to the best Mopar site out there. So glad to see a younger guy interested in these old cars. A lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people around here if you have any questions. Oh yeah, you need to post some pics of your ride.....

Welcome from Vermont to the #1 MOPAR forum on Earth! Good on you for getting into the game with your 73. Nice car to start on. My pal up the road has a 73 SE. Go to @mymopar and download the manuals and info pertaining to your car. Check out the forum threads here for your year model and also the tech and repair forums plus the resto mod forums and the ......hell, just check 'em ALL out! lol. Good luck.
Ghost.

Welcome!

As others have said, please post some pictures of your car, and we are glad to help with questions you may have.

Without Young Guns like you, our beloved hobby will die a very painful death. Welcome aboard!! You'll find everything you're looking for here. Keep us posted on your progress!
X2! Welcome from Missouri!!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. As previously stated, please share some pics and details on your Charger. Good luck with your project.

Auto Transport Service
Back