• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

19 year old trying his best

I’m 19 currently and when I was 18 I had the great idea of buying a 1973 charger that has sat for about 20 years. Original 318 now runs and drives so I did something right but still need help ironing out the bugs
Welcome aboard!

What ever help you need, do your best to explain it. Simple questions tend to get simple and probably non helpful answers but most here try to help. Knowing your a new guy and young at that helps us and we’ll assume you know little.

Do you have any books on MoPars?
A factory service manual for your year car is a big help for parts and there workings and placement.

Nice to have some young blood interested in these old car
Good luck with the 73 Charger, you're in the right place

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to the site!! I started out a bit younger with the cars but dad was always trying to discourage me from tinkering on them yet he would brag to his friends about what I was doing with them! Go figure. Maybe he was testing me to see how dedicated I was to it....

Welcome from NY.

20 years is a long time for an old car to sit.
Brakes and tires need to be high on your priority list.

Looking forward to your progress and questions.

I’m 19 currently and when I was 18 I had the great idea of buying a 1973 charger that has sat for about 20 years. Original 318 now runs and drives so I did something right but still need help ironing out the bugs
Welcome aboard and thank you for joining our Forum....lot's of great and knowledgeable Guys and Gals here to shine some light...
Again, thank you for doing.

Welcome from OH. I'm working on a 66 Coronet that's sat for 21 years. Mine's running and very close to her maiden voyage

Welcome from Alabama, young blood is needed to keep the hobby strong. Show us your 73.

1656733810961.png
< Welcome, kid. As you can see, I'm a youngster myself. And I've been a youngster for many decades. You got yourself a great car there. We'll be glad to help you
1656734060546.png
out the
1656734174254.png
. Hey, we may even be able to help you out with that car, also !

Auto Transport Service
Back