• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1934 plymouth "scallop" type wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

leroy

Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
i would like to purchase 4 or 5 1934 plymouth "scallop" steel type wheels or maybe artillery steel wheels to fit my 1933 plymouth (it has wire spoke on it now) i think they are 15" or 16" and have slots (sorta like cop wheels, but smaller slots and more holes) they re 5 and 4 1/2 bolt pattern. i just thought someone may know where there are some wheels....thanks

i would like to purchase 4 or 5 1934 plymouth "scallop" steel type wheels or maybe artillery steel wheels to fit my 1933 plymouth (it has wire spoke on it now) i think they are 15" or 16" and have slots (sorta like cop wheels, but smaller slots and more holes) they re 5 and 4 1/2 bolt pattern. i just thought someone may know where there are some wheels....thanks
Pic?

i don't have a picture of them, but i think they came on 1934 dodge trucks...

The pics I've seen of 34 dodge pickups, most have wire wheels. However, if you want artillery wheels, since it seems you have a common bolt circle, summit sells the wheels (jegs too, probably), U.S.Wheels makes em.

There is a thread here in general discussion that might be showing the wheels you want ..."1933 Chrysler Desoto".

I had a 1937 International truck that had them with the 5 on 4-1/4 bolt pattern, and have seen them on other IHC trucks from late 30s and 40s. I think a lot of manufacturers used similar wheels during that time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back