• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1942 Plymouth Street Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

6T5Satellite

Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1942 Plymouth Business Coupe, 350 cu. in., 350 turbo, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power cowl vent, power trunk release, power bucket seats w/console, Vintage heat and air, tilt wheel, cruise control and manual electric fan. The coupe runs and drives great. $27K 15.jpg10.jpg4.jpg3.jpg

Hi, my name is Tim and was wondering if you still have this car for sale?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, my name is Tim and was wondering if you still had this 1942 Plymouth for sale?

Thanks

42 Plymouth for Sale

Good Evening,

I see you Plymouth for sale and was wondering if we could discuss it in more detail. How can I contact yuo directly to discuss further?

BY the way, I just purchased a 65 Satellite Convertible 2 weeks ago, 59K original miles and 1 family owned for the last 48 years. Love to talk to you about yours as well.

Thanks.

Terry

1942 Plymouth Business Coupe, 350 cu. in., 350 turbo, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power cowl vent, power trunk release, power bucket seats w/console, Vintage heat and air, tilt wheel, cruise control and manual electric fan. The coupe runs and drives great. $27KView attachment 257006View attachment 257005View attachment 257004View attachment 257003

Give me a call at [ no phone numbers allowed in posts ] after 3:00PM on the 12th.

Thanks, Pat

Good choice on the Satellite, send some photos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me a call at [ NO PHONE NUMBERS ] after 3:00PM on the 12th.

Thanks, Pat

Good choice on the Satellite, send some photos!

Hey Pat,

Please send me your e-mail so I can send you some pics of my 65 convertible and 69 Chevelle. Also, any luck on selling the '42? I may still be interested if it is still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Pat,

It seams the site administrator deleted you number. Not sure how we are suppose to complete a purchase if you can't exchange contact info?????

Anyway, it doesn't say I can't post my web address www.cma-us.com. Send me an e-mail and we can reconnect.

Terry

guys...if you want to talk on this site PM each other...Click on the username and a drop down menu will show up, hit private message and that message will send an alert to your email.
Hey Pat,

It seams the site administrator deleted you number. Not sure how we are suppose to complete a purchase if you can't exchange contact info?????

Anyway, it doesn't say I can't post my web address www.cma-us.com. Send me an e-mail and we can reconnect.

Terry

Hey Pat,

Terry

actually Terry, it does say you cannot post your email...look at the bottom of the page

Capture.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back