• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 196 Dodge Charger Coronet Automatic Clock/Tach Console Plate with Clock Rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

66cuda123

Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for grabs is a very rare 1967 Charger or Coronet maybe others automatic console top plate with correct holes and numbers for your tach and or clock, but wait it comes with a clock already and all the proper hardware. If you want to have the right goods for your car then you know the value of these pieces, my car is not a clock or tach car so I will not be including it in my restoration, time to release it back to a car that is waiting and requires one. Let me know if you are interested. $400

thank you\rob for sale 081.jpgfor sale 078.jpgfor sale 077.jpgfor sale 075.jpg

Bump With OBO

If your looking for one of these for your car or restoration, and want the correct plate not a repro or one with the holes drilled in the wrong spot, then shoot me an offer on this setup.
\
thank you rob

Hi
I am interested, send me an email
does is work?
Andrew

If your looking for one of these for your car or restoration, and want the correct plate not a repro or one with the holes drilled in the wrong spot, then shoot me an offer on this setup.
\
thank you rob

Hi, Rob
Still for sale? Offer: 350USD
Regards
Stillaus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back