• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1962-1965 B body wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Luhowiak

Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
WTB 62-65 Big block B body with 4 speed. Only done cars. No projects please. Street/Strip OK but pump gas friendly. Post cars a plus, not interested in ragtops. Don’t care about numbers match. Care about quality of car. Thank you!

Not cheap!
If you're serious, we can discuss

20200325_151153.jpg 20200325_151227.jpg 20200325_151259.jpg

Beautiful car. I am serious about buying a car. “Not cheap” makes me think yours may be out of my league even though I feel like I have a reasonable budget to get a decent car. I am not naive enough to think 20k will get me what I want but I’m not looking to spend 60 grand either. May I ask what you would be looking to get for the car?

Best of everything. Less than 1000 miles. Won first place at Mopar Nationals. However, I built it to drive.
It is not advertised nor am I actively trying to sell.
I believe 53k is very reasonable.

Not out of the question. Could you give me a little info on the drivetrain, please?
Best of everything. Less than 1000 miles. Won first place at Mopar Nationals. However, I built it to drive.
It is not advertised nor am I actively trying to sell.
I believe 53k is very reasonable.

493 cu.in
Indy heads cnc Max Wedge
Comp [email protected]"
Hughes rockers
Manton push rods
Diamond 10.75 CR
Eagle rods
Scat crank 4.15
ATI balancer
Marsh pulley
Indy two piece valley