• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1962-1965 Slant six throttle cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBelvedere2

Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
converted my car to a 440 high rise setup, of course the 318 poly throttle cable is too short.

would like to find a slant six throttle cable with the clevis on both ends, 1962-1965 style...thanks

How long do you figure you need? This one came out of a 63 slant 6 car, but does not have a clevis at both ends. The end that attaches to the pedal assy has a small ball end, and there's a plastic plug pressed in to keep it in place, as shown in one of these photos. The bare cable shown measures 25 1/2" stretched out straight. Some of the outer casing is showing its' age, but the cable still moves freely. Didn't know if this would suffice or not.

SANY0001 (1).JPG SANY0002 (1).JPG SANY0003 (1).JPG

appreciate the replies, I need the one with clevis on both ends...I ended up getting one from Joe Suchy, I had to order some other stuff from him anyways...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back