• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1962 dart 330 2 dr. Hdtp. Wyoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

markymopar

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1962 dart 330 2dr. Hardtop. Poly 318 with push button automatic. Not sure if motor turns.
Pretty solid. Floors seem decent and lower 1/4s look decent. Some rust down low in bottoms of front fenders. Has some bondo in left fender and door from a wreck at sometime. Back window is broken out.

Asking $3200. No title. Bill of sale only. Located in Wyoming.

FB_IMG_1668548406504.jpg

FB_IMG_1668548401110.jpg

FB_IMG_1668548414923.jpg

FB_IMG_1668548417823.jpg

FB_IMG_1668548411762.jpg

FB_IMG_1668548403930.jpg

FB_IMG_1668548408954.jpg

received_504987898311197.jpeg

that’s my email… I’m not sure how to fully work with this site. I am interested in your 62 dart.

Last edited by a moderator:
that’s my email… I’m not sure how to fully work with this site. I am interested in your 62 dart.
Click on the sellers name and then Start a Private Conversation to talk to him behind the scenes.

Text me. I am not very good with the due and can't figure how to delete my messages and my inbox is full.

Text me. I am not very good with the due and can't figure how to delete my messages and my inbox is full.
I removed your phone number above and your E mail address in a previous post.
For your internet security, personal information (phone numbers, e mail addresses, names and home addresses, bank account numbers, and Pay Pal information) is NOT to be posted directly on the site. Read and follow my instructions on post #6 above and sent the seller a personal message.

Clean your inbox by clicking on the envelope on the upper right by your name then show all. Check the box by the word "Replies" and a option box will pop up at the bottom of the screen. Click on "choose action" then "leave conversation" then "Go".

Last edited:
Help support the website by becoming a gold member and you won’t have mailbox issues. You’ll have an increased mailbox size and be able to post pics in your personal messages. :thumbsup:

I removed your phone number above and your E mail address in a previous post.
For your internet security, personal information (phone numbers, e mail addresses, names and home addresses, bank account numbers, and Pay Pal information) is NOT to be posted directly on the site. Read and follow my instructions on post #6 above and sent the seller a personal message.
LISTEN TO 'TOOLMANMIKE'!!!!! I fell victim (almost) to a an unscrupulous POS on here viewing our great forum recently, who was trying to victimize many of us. I, for one, will NEVER again disclose any of my personal details like he mentioned.......
phone numbers, e mail addresses, names and home addresses, bank account numbers, and Pay Pal information
This is such a GREAT forum, thank you all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back