• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1962 Dodge Dart taillight bezel set - rechromed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chignikred

Local time
5:56 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1962 Dodge Dart & Polara tail light bezel set that have been rechromed. 2 stop bezels and R & L backup bezels. Had these chromed years ago and they are extra. 1 picture posted but I have many more I can forward. Can try ebay later, but will offer at $600 for the set. If you can rechrome these for less now, I'd like to know where.

62 D tl rechromed (1).jpg 62 D tl rechromed (9).jpg

Last edited:
1962 Dodge Dart & Polara tail light bezel set that have been rechromed. 2 stop bezels and R & L backup bezels. Had these chromed years ago and they are extra. 1 picture posted but I have many more I can forward. Can try ebay later, but will offer at $600 for the set. If you can rechrome these for less now, I'd like to know where.

View attachment 658564 View attachment 658566
There have been people here that had their pot metal pieces destroyed by a plater that didn't know what they were doing.
Yours look like they were done well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back