• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Fury in North Dakota

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. My original plan was to keep the 318 Poly but with the rusted bores to bad to save it was on to a bigger motor. I plan on keeping the appearance stock save for wheels/exhaust. Maybe some steelies, love that look! The 400 is going to get freshened up and a modern aftermarket EFI will be added for driveability. I will also be doing a disc brake conversion for safety an peace of mind. It is going to be mainly a cruiser with an occasional trip to the strip.

From the Evergreen State, welcome too our group and Thanks for joining us. You have the makings of a nice ride no matter which direction you choose when it comes to drivetrain. Enjoy it! :thumbsup:
Bob :moparsmiley:

Welcome from WI. Your car shares many lines with my 62 Dart. Nice car. Good luck with your project.

Welcome to FBBO! Nice find man, I cant wait to see progress pics. Thanks for joining us

Auto Transport Service
Back