• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Fury Pushbuttons

mikey1246

Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
I'm the new guy here ...anybody have any pushbuttons for a '62 Fury? I just bought this awesome original wagon, but somewhere down the line, the original buttons were lost/broken/stolen whatever, and they replaced them with buttons from ?
The instrument cluster is just hanging there right now so I can shift gears and move the car around, but I need the correct stuff.
Any help would be appreciated!!

I'm the new guy here ...anybody have any pushbuttons for a '62 Fury? I just bought this awesome original wagon, but somewhere down the line, the original buttons were lost/broken/stolen whatever, and they replaced them with buttons from ?
The instrument cluster is just hanging there right now so I can shift gears and move the car around, but I need the correct stuff.
Any help would be appreciated!!

A few years ago I bought a spare shifter assembly for my 63 Fury that came with the buttons which I never needed so...........I'll look around my shop and try to remember where they are.
I'm pretty sure they're still around.........Somewhere.
Also I'm pretty sure that '62-63 are the same and someone here may jump in to corroborate that.

My dad used to have a 62 Sport Fury Convertible that he bought brand new. It had the 361 with pushbutton trans, he loved that car.

'62 Fury push buttons

If you find something, let me know. I'd appreciate it!

A few years ago I bought a spare shifter assembly for my 63 Fury that came with the buttons which I never needed so...........I'll look around my shop and try to remember where they are.
I'm pretty sure they're still around.........Somewhere.
Also I'm pretty sure that '62-63 are the same and someone here may jump in to corroborate that.

I finally found the shifter and buttons, PM me your email and I'll take pictures of it and see if it's something you can use.

i just had a guy walk in to my salvage yard today and say he had a whole 63 fury for sale , he said it has a perfect front clip, not sure if anything else was good on the car . PM me if anyone is interested i'll give you his phone number .

Keep in mind that there may be differences even within a model year. I just got a really nice set of buttons from a '64 New Yorker. At first glance they looked to be the same as for my '64 Belvedere. But the size of the letters is slightly different, and the buttons are slightly wider than mine, so they won't fit in my face plate. Just an FYI

Auto Transport Service
Back