• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1962 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr *Basket Case*

Status
Not open for further replies.

abloch

Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
*Clear title in my name* Car is located in Seattle, Washington.

This is a complete rolling project that I was in the midst of prepping for paint. The only rust spots I found were in the heater box, a little in the driver cowl and a few floor patches (see picts). Frame connectors were welded in and the passenger rocker was patched before I purchased the car. My intension was to put it all back together "as delivered" but at this point you can build it as you like.
Project comes with complete SMS interior (seats and door panels) 2 carpets, multiple kick panels, armrests and both a fabric and cardboard headliner.
Two pairs of fenders, three sets of bumpers, two hoods and a really nice deck lid. Car was originally a /6 and comes with a V8 K member AND a completely disassembled date coded (S) 1962 HP 361 Golden Commando w/ an inline dual quad intake. Rebuilt 727 23 spline, reverse valve body. All interior and exterior trim is present! One windshields and two rear windows. Multiple sets of tail lights, head light buckets and three grills. Original radiator, two complete heater boxes. Two complete dash assemblies. All body wiring. Essentially I have the bits and pieces from three cars to be used for this one.
I'd like to get $8,000 though I am more than willing to listen to reasonable offers.

62Belvedere.jpg

361HPBlock.jpeg

Day2.jpg

doorpanel.jpg

doorpanel5.jpg

HeadlightBuckets.jpeg

HoodTank.jpeg

seat6.jpg

seat7.jpg

Trim.jpeg

More pictures.

DriverFFloor.jpeg