• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1962 Polara convertible top trim and window regulators 175obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

67CSS

Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello! I typically just lurk, but have bought and sold some parts on the A body and C body forums. Awhile back I saved some parts from a 62 polara convertible. All the regulators, top trim, grill, etc. Time for it all to find a new home. I was hoping to sell it all in a lot, but open to piece it out if there's something specific you need. I can get better pictures of stuff if your interested, I was just trying to stay out of the rain when I took these. Price is obo, thanks!

IMG_20240225_114757.jpg

IMG_20240225_114747.jpg

Glad you saved those parts but you do need to price a few of the things to actually have a for sale ad. Just trying to help you keep the ad up and not deleted. Good luck on getting them a new home 62 stuff is hard to find.

Thanks, I wish I could have saved the entire car. A skid steer bashed it to oblivion. Most of these parts were hiding in the trunk and survived. As far as the price, is the one in the listing title enough? Not trying to ruffle feathers, I can split up the lot and make more individual prices if needed. Thanks!

Thanks, I wish I could have saved the entire car. A skid steer bashed it to oblivion. Most of these parts were hiding in the trunk and survived. As far as the price, is the one in the listing title enough? Not trying to ruffle feathers, I can split up the lot and make more individual prices if needed. Thanks!
When I surf the site on my phone it seems I miss things. I read your whole ad and only saw OBO there.. Missed it in the title. Good save looking in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back