• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963-4-5 Sheetmetal parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUUDAK

Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey folks!
Got some super nice sheetmetal parts for 63 64 65 Dodge and Plymouth cars. Not sure what crosses over though.

I have,

3 nice rust free decklids bare, $300 each.
2 center trunk molding in nice condition $75 each
1 rear edge stainless molding has dings but repairable $35

1 "NICE" rust free 1963 flat hood with emblem $300

2 driverside doors, 1 rust free and 1 has very minor surface rust loaded with door handles, trim ,good glass, regulators and vent windows $350 each complete

1 passenger side door loaded with door handle, trim, good glass, regulator and vent window $350 complete

1 working headlight door motor for Dodge Charger $150

1 pair Old school Mopar 426 Hemi light weight valve covers $250

1 set (8) Kieth Black Hemi aluminum rods used $225

3 single Finned 273 Commando valve covers $150 for all three

Prices above do not include shipping! Shipping will be expensive since the parts are large/heavy and may need to be crated.

I will add a link to pics later! PM with questions!

Pics,

http://s1163.beta.photobucket.com/user/CUUDA/library/For sale

Some other parts for sale in there too! Prices listed below the pics do not include shipping. Prices negotiable somewhat!

Pm me with questions!

Attachments

• DSCN2240.jpg
    DSCN2240.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 907
Sheetmetal REDUCED Price!

DSCN2242.jpgAll the decklids, doors and hood reduced by $100 for each piece!

do you know what year the door came from?

hershel,The light color doors appear to be off of a 63 Dodge post!The upper trim piece.The green one maybe a 64?

joes63.jpg
hershel,The light color doors appear to be off of a 63 Dodge post!The upper trim piece.The green one maybe a 64?

Yep! The dark one is actually black. Its in the best shape except where the edge is bent a little where it meets the fender in front of the mirror. A hammer and dolly will fix that in a snap.

They look very similar except the two white ones have trim where the black one doesn't. Not real sure but I was told that the frames can be removed and then the hardtop vent windows can be installed?? My friend left these parts to me so I cannot be 100% sure as I am more of a A-body guy.

If you need more pics let me know. Pm me, for some reason the site didn't advise me of this post until tonight!

He was into the 63 Maxwedge cars. He still has a 62 factory Maroon Maxwedge and a 63. He sold his factory Red 63 Maxwedge racecar sometime back and its somewhere in Mn. near the Canada border. I seen it for sale on moparts a few months ago and the owner is trying to sell it with the idea that it has the original powertrain in it. Thats not true! My friend still has the original engine, trans and rearend among a few other parts. It has a 440 in it now! I opened a can of worms when I asked about it lol... Then the owner took it of the market.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need to know more about me and feedback, I am a long time member on FABO with the same screenname.

- - - Updated - - -

I still have all these parts!!

Last edited:
Do you have the bodypanels behind the doors?? In any condition! I know I'm from Sweden, but I have a us shipping adress in that case. Im looking for the panels (left and right) to convert a 4 door b-body to a 2 door sedan or hardtop.
I already have doors.

Best regards - Peter from Sweden

Do you have the bodypanels behind the doors?? In any condition! I know I'm from Sweden, but I have a us shipping adress in that case. Im looking for the panels (left and right) to convert a 4 door b-body to a 2 door sedan or hardtop.
I already have doors.

Best regards - Peter from Sweden

You would be looking for the B-pillars. No, sorry I don't have those.

"UPDATE"
I have found that I have 2 1963 decklids. One has Fury emblems and the other just has PLYMOUTH on it. The 3rd decklid is for a 1965. The hood is for a 1963.

looking fora pair of post doors for a 63-65 savoy coronet or belvedere

White doors and everything else sold.

All I have left is the 3 decklids and the single hood.

Sorry I haven't been on lately! Laptop crashed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back