• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1963 413

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisd

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this engine, sight unseen, and was told it was a 440, it is a 1963 413. The engine came from a motor home and that is all I know about it. Sold as is, it will need a complete rebuild. I have alrleady pulled the fan, the exhaust manifolds, and the carb as they are junk. Asking $300, that is what I have in it or will consider trades for my Charger project or possibly anything. I just can't use the engine. Located in Liberty, Tx

Attachments

• 413 2.jpg
    413 2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 468
  • 413 1.jpg
    413 1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 467
going to Indiana in the morning and just joined the forum. Expect to be back first of the month and will get in touch with you then about the engine. Hope you still have it when I return. But if it is gone oh well!!

Thought I had a trade set up for it but it fell through. Motor still available.

Just got back from a trip and getting caught up on emails. Do you still have the 413 engine for sale? Price was $300.00, still selling it for that? I would come down after December 1st to get the engine(Fort Worth). Engine hoist available to load on the back of my truck or should I bring mine with me? You can call me direct if you want at phone deleted. Tom North

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back