• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Dodge Polara 500 For Sale. Not mine

Sam69sat

Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
Not mine. 383/727 looks pretty complete. Not sure how much these go for but he's asking $6500 and doesn't seem very attached to it.

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/boise-1963-dodge-polara-500/7444005348.html

00I0I_3oiiynhQcTLz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

I wouldn't trust the "engine rebuilt".

If there's minor rust it would be worth the 6500. Probably get it for 5k cash in hand.

The interior in it is worth 3-3500. If it were a 62, I would already be on the phone.

I think that is a screaming deal. If it was up here, I would be on it like a fat boy on a Smartie. We never had Polara 500's in Canada, so a rare car now in Canada.

I'm guessing it's a good deal even if it had no engine! ruffcut

That's a steal for what it is in any part of the country..

At face value, that looks like an absolutely awesome deal, IMO..... I'd sure want to have a look at it if I was nearby. I have a feeling they just figured out the frame rails are rotten or something similar, given the attitude of the seller. They obviously put some cash in it, up to a point.

A very cool looking car. If any one's gonna part her out, I call dibs on the rad! Hey Dave 6T4, lets go 1/2's and get this thing up here! :canada:

Auto Transport Service
Back