• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1963 Dodge Polara Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedgie

Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
My 1963 Dodge Polara convertible. Clean Tennessee title in my name. Pretty nice example of an early B body Mopar. Really long history done and many pictures available. Email or text if interested. I will be completely honest in my replies. The price is non-negotiable. Many extra parts and pieces included. I won't separate.
$21,000.00 Car is located in Commerce Township, Michigan. That is my second home.

Polara01.jpg

Polara03.jpg

Polara04.jpg

Polara engine01.jpg

Polara09.jpg

Last edited:
Based on the fact that after cleaning out the trunk of the many extra bits and pieces, I found a rust hole on the right side of the trunk, I feel that although it's an easy fix, I should lower my asking price to $19,999.00 I did replace the plastic fuel filter with a more appropriate (safer) steel one, also and cleaned up the engine while I was at it.

engine.jpg

Rust Hole02.jpg

I found filler that I didn't know about. Lowering the price to $15,000.00 in order to reflect that discovery. Included is a NOS right quarter panel. Yep, NOS. Still has the wire where the dealer hung it up. Spare left door from a Polara 500. The door that is on the car seems good. Extra speedometer cluster, hubcaps, factory early B body fan shroud and fan spacer, Extra poly heads foe no lead upgrade, new car cover unopened, manuals, extra ignition switch and key, various lock assemblies, factory color and upholstery charts, extra taillight assemblies (left and right), extra quarter panel trim, every piece that I removed is included. The car starts faster than my wife's new Chevy. Absolutely everything works (except the clock). I had a transmission cable leak that I just finished repairing. Looks good now.
$15000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back