• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripleplay

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible. 361 Commando, w/push button auto. Was originally a Coppertone car with black interior. The car runs good, and the trans is fresh. Drives, shifts and stops fine. It is pretty straight and solid, but does have some rust in the floors. Also needs a passenger side quarter panel (rust at the bottom, and a puncture wound). The driver’s side quarter also has rust at the bottom but could be patched, in my opinion. The convertible top is shot, but the frame and actuator stuff is all intact. The car is virtually complete, minus the front seats. I do have a console although it’s not in the picture. The dash was cut for a stereo at some point, but I have a perfect complete replacement dash. I have most of what is missing in the photos, including 90% of the trim and it’s in good shape, plus a few re-pro emblems, etc. $7900

Front view.JPG IMG_3141.JPG Left front.JPG Left rear.JPG Rear view.JPG Right rear.JPG Right front.JPG IMG_3133.JPG IMG_3138.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back