• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldencommando

Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
All original paint, 361 auto car. Original interior, power windows, tinted glass. Runs and drives perfect. Has typical rust in rear wheel lips and front fenders. 13k located in southeast South Dakota.

z8.jpgz7.jpgz6.jpgz5.jpgz4.jpgz3.jpgz2.jpgz1.jpg

Nice car. Is 44 Gregory County?

Ah, ok. Maybe Gregory is 42. I know it's 40 something. My wife is from there.

Gregory is in the middle of the state just south of Chamberlin right along the Missouri river. Amazing country out there and awesome fishing. My inlaws spend there summers on the river out there. I'm just outside of Sioux Falls.

very nice :headbang:

man, she's a sweetheart! I would have her in my garage already if i was closer! GLWS

Gregory is in the middle of the state just south of Chamberlin right along the Missouri river. Amazing country out there and awesome fishing. My inlaws spend there summers on the river out there. I'm just outside of Sioux Falls.

Oh yeah, I know where it is - I just couldn't remember the plate number. I lived in SF for a few years while we were dating and when we were first married. Her dad's farm isn't too far from the river - maybe a 1/2 hour?

I am interested in the Fury, would like to discuss via phone. How is this accomplished if phone numbers are not allowed ?

Thanks,

John

John, Click on user name (goldencommando) then click private message to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back