• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Savoy tailpipe.

Wallus57

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
Hi again folks. I can't seem to find a tailpipe for my 63 Savoy. Does anyone know where I can get one or is having one made my only option?
6 cyl 4dr single exhaust .
Thanks, Wally

Also TTI is making Slant 6 exhaust now. Not sure if any "B" body cars but worth a shot.
Do you have what's left of your old one ? If so maybe a muffler shop that bends pipe can make you one.
A local did my 63 Valiant tail pipe for me.

Thanks for the information guys. I forgot to mention I'm in Canada. I'll give Accurate a try though. Maybe they'll ship here if they have one.

Wallus, too bad you are so far away, I have the entire system from my '63 330 slant 6, and you could have it. I believe shipping would not be cost effective ?

I think you're right. Shipping has become outrageous! But I'll remember you just in case . Thank you.

Wallus, too bad you are so far away, I have the entire system from my '63 330 slant 6, and you could have it. I believe shipping would not be cost effective ?
Are the Dodges and Plymouths the same?

Would be worth the trip to get.

Do you guys in Canada not have muffler shops that can bend and make exhaust pipes? There are at least 3 in my area that I know of. A a single tailpipe should not be a big deal for a muffler shop. And, is a tailpipe for a slant six any different than a left side tailpipe for a single exhaust V8 car? Is the tailpipe a different diameter?

I believe they are both on the driver side.Size may be the same.
Photo of the cherry bomb shows this. The car was a poly 318 63 Belvedere

IMG_2169.jpg

These are the pics I have of the '63 exhaust. Not the best, but this was from when I got the car back in 2015...

IMG_0664.JPG
IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0677.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back