• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 & 1965 B-body console with shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous64

Local time
4:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Good condition center console for 1964 & 1965 B-body. Came out of a Sport Fury. Has the shifter with both cables, center arm rest pad, storage tray is not broken, lid shuts also complete with rear pad. Very minor pitting on chrome, rare 100% complete piece. Pics coming. Also have the floor cut out where console mounts! Brown in color now. $1,000

Wow! GLWS!

Depends on where you look. I see one on Ebay for $800 in poor condition but has been on there for a very long time.
I missed out on a nice complete console a few months ago that was $250 firm.
One did sell on Ebay a year ago for a shade over $400 and it was complete.
Hope this helps getting it sold...
AL

I'm not one to say whether or not a price is too high or low. You, the seller, want the most you can get, and the buyer wants to pat as little as possible. Post some pics, that coud help someone decide, and possibly make an offer that is good for both of ya.

Pics hopefully

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The console looks to be in nice condition. I think you will get a serious offer soon for it.

It sure is complete that is for sure, the shifter and linkage is worth something.
AL

I will start with $250.00 delivered.I do not need it but maybe someone will step up and increase the offer.

So we have an auction goin on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back