• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964-65 Belvedere, or 1968-69 Belvedere, or 1964 Fury, or 1965 Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

plefe

Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
I finally sold my '69 Dart to get me started into a B-body. But for the same reasons I sold my Dart (didn't want to cut up a solid dry southwest body) I'm trying to locate a roller that's in pretty good shape that I can build into a race car. So if you have any feelings about cutting up a perfect body like I do, please don't offer. So I'm looking for one of these cars: 1964-65 Belvedere, or 1968-69 Belvedere, or 1964 Fury, or 1965 Coronet. I'm sure I've left out some fine cars, but felt this is where I wanted to be. And if I can help you out here from dry New Mexico/Arizona with anything, let me know. Have a 1970 Javelin, a '74 Dart Sport, and other cars spotted. I know of a GTX and Roadrunner sitting, but no luck finding the owners yet. Oh yes, I have about $4500 to hopefully get me started a 383 stroker and a 400 stroker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back