• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 833 4spd transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

74360DUSTER

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
my brother has a 833 4spd for sale from a 1964 plymouth b body.
does anyone have any interest in this. if so pm me and ill get you some more info about it.
not sure on his price. but should be reasonable.
located in jamestown, missouri 65046

Sure would be interested in what you have. Complete setup or just the trans. Thanks.

I did.....I wouldn't have said anything on a new post. The least these people could do is update their crap if they've sold.

he still has the tranny. havent talked to him lately. hes remodeling his house and they are expecting a baby. so they been busy. like i said if some one has interest send me a pm and i'll get him the contact info. and yes there is no price posted. if there is a problem then delete this thread if you still have a problem delete me. ive been a member on abodies since 2006. and here shortly after it was formed.

Transmission

he still has the tranny. havent talked to him lately. hes remodeling his house and they are expecting a baby. so they been busy. like i said if some one has interest send me a pm and i'll get him the contact info. and yes there is no price posted. if there is a problem then delete this thread if you still have a problem delete me. ive been a member on abodies since 2006. and here shortly after it was formed.

Well sell it to me or I can trade a 440 six pack manifold for it, one or the other:hello2::blob1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back