• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Belvedere and 2015 Hemi transplant-NOT MINE-$5000

sixtiesmuscle

Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...ghtspeed_banner&referralCode=messenger_banner

I had some dialogue with seller.....here are my questions and answers he gave

, Is the car original ?? Is there any engine in the car at all ?? was it a push button, or floor console ? Is that stuff still there? I'd love to see pics of interior and which late model engine is it ?? Thanks, I'm a cash buyer....

Enter

7:05 PM

J.J.
2&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=OYE_uvuQi7MAX-EQV80&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

I think it was still there . Push button that is. It has the kframe and 5.7 hemi engine from a 2015 charger bolted in the original frame holes. The strut towers off the charger still need to be integrated into the 64 . I have everything to make it work except the engine harness has been cut at the firewall. It will need replaced. I have the completed rear differential that can be fabbed into the 64. But currently it houses the original rear. The interior is completely stock except for the door panels,which are made from aluminum and don't look half bad. and it is in decent shape. New seat covers and headliner . Needs carpet. All the trim and lights are there and operable.. it was originally a 6 cylinder car.

Enter

8:22 PM

You sent

Thanks, I am interested. Is the car in Primer or old paint ?? do you have any more pics of inside?? How are floorpans, Lower fenders,etc etc for rust.... I'm a long ways away

Enter

11:23 PM

J.J.
2&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=OYE_uvuQi7MAX-EQV80&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

I'll have to get some pics on Tuesday. It's stored at a friend's house . It's in paint. Definitely not the best. They've painted all the stainless black,but it's in nice shape. There is a floor pan or two that's been repaired. The trucklid had some inside rot from what I remember,but the pan wasn't bad.. the carpets all that's missing in the interior. All windows function. Windshield is cracked. Driverside rear quarter has some shitty bidywork

Still savable for someone nearby with $2k.

Auto Transport Service
Back