• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Belvedere more door DRIVER... S E TEXAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I sold my 64 Savoy and the Bel will go down the road and make room for another AMC. I got this car in a trade. Great car I got plenty cheap. Passing the favor on. When I got it, it had a AMD complete front and rear floor pan installed. Good running poly 318, PB, manual steer and brakes. NEW AMD front and back windshields, windlace, ACC carpet. New brake and battery and other under hood parts. Came with some new supension pieces, rebuilt steering box. Comes with new brake and fuel lines not installed as extra stuff. New A100 style buckets pretty decent door panels for a driver. New tires, New 15 in. TorqThrust mags. I have driver it 2-300 miles locally. All body work done, epoxy primed, uretahne primer, PPG bc/cc. Not 100 perfect but way above average driver quality I call it. Avacoda gold and white top side. Mild custom paint I call it. Finished out under hood trunk spatter paint, jams done. Good Texas title.

The back seat has some wear and good bones and usable as is. NO headliner, the inside of roof is undercoated for insulation. Comes with the front seat core and a set of f and b seat cores from my 64 Savoy. Also avalaable for EXTRA is a good 64 383 complete engine (runner) intake down plus a dual B intake.

$4000 cash

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

I drove it today and it has a big vibration in the rear end. $3500 or make offer. OR part it if you need the parts! Add up the costs of the new parts it has even if you can find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back